KEY TO EFFECTIVE PRAYER TO OVERCOME FAILURE, DESPAIR, HOPELESSNESS, FEAR, AND ANGER In Times Of Pandemic

The world of our tormentors is collapsing as it is being replaced by the civilization of freedom and peace: The New World will be devoid of oppression, where the poor now, will become rich, the feeble strong, the confused clearheaded. ARIGBO, grant us the power to vanquish our enemies and their Gods, and attain peace profound.
Forum rules
Always stay polite. You may disagree with others' point of view; However, do not attack the person. If you do not believe in a report, write what you think is the truth: let readers decide which version to believe.
Oboiro500
Site Admin

KEY TO EFFECTIVE PRAYER TO OVERCOME FAILURE, DESPAIR, HOPELESSNESS, FEAR, AND ANGER In Times Of Pandemic

Post by Oboiro500 »

“LiveAxe of ORDER OF ARIGBO AND THE OBOIRO OF THE MYSTERIES”
“LiveAxe of ORDER OF ARIGBO AND THE OBOIRO OF THE MYSTERIES”
LiveAxe-ORDER-ARIGBO-Web.jpg (37.91 KiB) Viewed 1847 times

Pray effectively to prevent death from Coronavirus with COVID-19 and end loss of income opportunity. Get revenge against your enemies and sources of your anger and disappointments. Make every investment a success.

*If you wish to avoid death from Coronavirus with COVID-19, “Stay-at-home,” and “Lock-down,” or hypertension from stress they create, learn to pray effectively.

ISSUES ON WHICH TO FOCUS

Woe, confusion, and despondency is taking over the souls and minds of our generation now: Citizens of the world are losing hope. They despair. They are afraid; fear sudden death from Coronavirus. *They crave ARIGBO exterminate OBGONI from the Earth. prevention of death from Coronavirus with COVID-19, and end to its consequences that include “Stay-at-home,” “Lock-down,” loss of employment, close of business, and suspension of income; crave avoidance of the hypertension from stress the consequences create. They are angry with the police, institutionalized racism, and the enemies: They seek vengeance.

We know from experience that a CURSE set in motion is not reversible: We learn from experience that solution to a CURSE is PRAYER. We have EFFECTIVE PRAYER and PRAYER GUIDE: They originate from the same source as the CURSE. We implore everyone to imbibe the PRAYER and be healed or protected against the CURSE or COVID-19, its ramification, and consequences.

Present doomed Civilization is imploding. Our hope is in next Civilization of ARIGBO, OBOIRO OF THE MYSTERIES, and ELOGON. Oppression will not be there; the poor now will become rich, the feeble strong, the confused clearheaded. Justice will prevail. They will avenge us.

Get the “LiveAxe of ORDER OF ARIGBO AND THE OBOIRO OF THE MYSTERIES” (see photo above). Use it as directed in your EFFECTIVE PRAYER SESSIONS to restore HOPE; banish FEAR; stop your UNHAPPINESS; end DESPAIR; prevent ANGER from ruining you.

PRAYER (A complete version will be shared when requested for)

ARIGBO, OBOIRO OF THE MYSTERIES…ELOGON, grant humankind and me this day and everyday relief from Gods, Ancestors, and sacrificing, for too much injustice and evil surround us in the present world. ARIGBO, OBOIRO OF THE MYSTERIES…ELOGON grant me WISDOM, OGUN, and PUISSANCE to vanquish my enemies and their gods. Avenge us.

ARIGBO, OBOIRO OF THE MYSTERIES…..ELOGON defend, protect, and grant humankind and me this day and everyday protection from the CURSE: Coronavirus with COVID-19, its ramifications, and consequences. Avenge me.

ARIGBO, infuse us with the puissance to vanquish our enemies and their Gods, and attain profound peace.

. . . ARIGBO, deliver me from bondage of the priesthood, enemies, and adversaries who deceive me, cheat me, and bewitch me or bind me with spells; the people who exploit me draining my blood, funds, riches, and wealth; replenish my lost or stolen funds, wealth, and riches; guide me, heal me, and make me rich, wealthy, and powerful. Avenge me.

HINT

ARIGBO would respond with a message of revelation or inspiration. That way, you would realize what you had been missing; the actions you need to take in order to accomplish that for which you prayed. They would reveal the solution to the hindrances to your progress in life. They would reveal the solution to your inmost secret aspiration. They would avenge you when the power of the enemy is above your competence.

Divination Or Consulting The Oracle

Most Africans consult the oracles for various reasons. For example, when they want to marry, they consult the oracle to find out whether the marriage would bear fruit: Will the family be blessed with children? They consult the oracle before embarking on a huge investment, to find out if the investment would yield profits. People about to undertake a journey could consult the oracle for advice on safety: They usually have to offer sacrifices to some juju or fetish that is the source of the power of the oracle, to guarantee a safe journey.

When a person is gravely ill, they consult the oracle to find out the spiritual or witchcraft causes: Is an enemy using voodoo or witchcraft to cause, or aggravate the sickness. A person who is prone to misfortune would consult the oracle to unravel the diabolic causes.

You do not need the services of traditional oracles or the priesthood when you chant and pray effectively as we coach.

If you chanted and prayed effectively the way we coach, the answers to the questions you would have asked the oracle come to you as part of the response to your prayer. This way, they guide you along the path of solution. You are thus spared the expenses and stress that go with consulting members of the priesthood. Besides, the solutions you get directly are more accurate and reliable. Your secrets remain secret because no third party is involved.

As a rule, if you chant intensely, your problem would be resolved within two nights and a day: That would prove to you that you were praying effectively.

ARIGBO Is All Knowing And Would Reveal The Mysteries

The beauty is that ARIGBO is hyper-intelligent: When you chant “ARIGBO HELP ME” for example, ARIGBO knows the help you need at the instance of the chanting. Hence, you would “remember” what you need the most to focus your attention. If you say ARIGBO HELP ME in the morning, for example, and you say ARIGBO HELP ME again in the evening, ARIGBO will render the appropriate help each time; the content of the help could be different. When you chant, ARIGBO AVENGE ME, ARIGBO knows how to avenge you and has the transcendent power and energy needed to exterminate the most stubborn enemy.

HINT

You may express your wishes in sentences as you please after or during the chanting. Pray making your request in any Language.

REPLY TO YOUR PRAYER

ARIGBO and hierarchy of the ORDER OF WITNESSES OF ARIGBO AND THE OBOIRO would guide you along the path to achieving the objectives of your prayer. This would be in addition to the initial inspiration that occured during or immediately following chanting. The invisible ADMINISTRATORS or “ARIGBO” would inspire you with various ideas, or give you words of power or messages in their arcane language. They could organize a meeting or interaction between you and human or spiritual others necessary for your success. The NEW LIVEAXE WITH PUISSANCE, now known as “LiveAxe of ORDER OF ARIGBO AND THE OBOIRO OF THE MYSTERIES” is the veritable link.

Everyone Can, And Should Pray Directly To ARIGBO

Broadcast to the whole world to chant the chants of ARIGBO as taught by the ORDER OF WITNESSES OF ARIGBO AND THE OBOIRO; “ARIGBO CHANTS” for short. Tell your neighbors, young and old. Tell them in their dialect: Pidgin English, Creole or any form of language in which they run their daily affairs.

Hold public lectures teaching people to chant “ARIGBO CHANTS.” (Inform us when you ready.) Everyone should own a personal “LiveAxe of ORDER OF ARIGBO AND THE OBOIRO OF THE MYSTERIES.” Beware of fakes from the priesthood and impostures.

DO NOT MAKE GRAVEN IMAGES OF ARIGBO

HINT

ARIGBO IS A MYSTERY. ARIGBO is a location. ARIGBO can appear in different forms. ARIGBO is the essence of a transcendent intelligence; it is beyond human understanding. We may work with ARIGBO as if it were a VITAL FORCE, puissance of ADMINISTRATION of the Universe; emanation through the LIVING, complex interlinked Mountains and Hills where Lake-ARIGBO is located. ARIGBO is a NON-THING appearing to fill the virtual space behind the living visible eyes of the complex interlinked Mountains and Hills of DASSA-ZOUMÉ: Lake-ARIGBO is liquid part of ARIGBO. The mystery of ARIGBO will be revealed to those who make it to heaven at the conclusion of their pilgrimage.

Each person should endeavor to travel to LAKE-ARIGBO in DASSA-ZOUMÉ (République Du Bénin) on a PILGRIMAGE. Find out how from the Oboiro.

HINT
ONE-ON-ONE SESSION WITH OBOIRO
Apply to the Oboiro for a one-on-one PRAYER SESSION with him through video conferencing.