OVERPOWERING THE EVIL DIRECTED FROM ENEMIES AND EVIL SPIRITS: Pray One-On-One With The Oboiro

The world of our tormentors is collapsing as it is being replaced by the civilization of freedom and peace: The New World will be devoid of oppression, where the poor now, will become rich, the feeble strong, the confused clearheaded. ARIGBO, grant us the power to vanquish our enemies and their Gods, and attain peace profound.
Forum rules
Always stay polite. You may disagree with others' point of view; However, do not attack the person. If you do not believe in a report, write what you think is the truth: let readers decide which version to believe.
Oboiro500
Site Admin

OVERPOWERING THE EVIL DIRECTED FROM ENEMIES AND EVIL SPIRITS: Pray One-On-One With The Oboiro

Post by Oboiro500 »

“The Map On Wall Of LAKE-ARIGBO Showing Landscape Of Heaven”
“The Map On Wall Of LAKE-ARIGBO Showing Landscape Of Heaven”
The Map On The Wall Of LAKE-ARIGBO-Web.jpg (52.43 KiB) Viewed 1397 times
OVERPOWERING THE EVIL DIRECTED AGAINST ME (the reader) FROM ENEMIES AND EVIL SPIRITS—I Am Praying One-On-One With The Oboiro; Especially In These Times Of Pandemic, for so much evil surrounds us in this world.

Some people pray to fellow human beings to pray for them: “Brethren pray for me; Evil spirits and enemies are worrying me.” “Man of God pray for me; evil spirits and enemies are worrying me. “ Others ask mother and father of their god to pray to their God for them.

We pray WITH the Oboiro, NOT pray to the Oboiro, to pray to ARIGBO. We work with ARIGBO via THE OBOIRO OF THE MYSTERIES by praying WITH OBOIRO THE MAN. This is a mystery that will be revealed.

ARIGBO Would Reveal All Mysteries If You Prayed WITH The Oboiro

When you chant with the Oboiro the man saying, “ARIGBO HELP ME” for example, ARIGBO knows the help you need at the instance of the chanting. . . . When you chant, ARIGBO AVENGE ME, ARIGBO knows how to avenge you and has the transcendent power and energy needed to exterminate the most stubborn enemy.
“LiveAxe of ORDER OF ARIGBO AND THE OBOIRO OF THE MYSTERIES”
“LiveAxe of ORDER OF ARIGBO AND THE OBOIRO OF THE MYSTERIES”.jpg (37.91 KiB) Viewed 1397 times

Get the “LiveAxe of ORDER OF ARIGBO AND THE OBOIRO OF THE MYSTERIES” (see photo) when necessary. It is the new link powered by ARIGBO. Use it as directed in your EFFECTIVE PRAYER SESSIONS.

When linked, you would be inspired and receive messages and guidance. That way, you would realize what you had been missing; the actions you need to take in order to accomplish that for which you prayed. They would infuse you with the puissance to overpower the forces of the enemies and evil spirits. They would reveal the solution to the hindrances to your progress in life. They would reveal the solution to your inmost secret aspiration. They would avenge you when the power of the enemy is above your competence.

Divination Or Consulting The Oracle

You do not need the services of traditional oracles or the priesthood when you chant and pray effectively one-on-one with the Oboiro. Because the answers to the questions you would have asked the oracle come to you directly as part of the response to your prayer. As a rule, if you continue to chant intensely after the session, your problems would be resolved within two nights and a day.

Dangers Of Revealing Your Secrets to Oracles, And Diviners

When people contact members of the PRIESTHOOD for divination or oracular services, they are exposing their spiritual secrets: These secrets include their spiritual weakness of fear, woe, confusion, and despondency: These are same as consequences of THE CURSE of Coronavirus with COVID-19, which are “taking hold of the souls and minds of people as victims. Citizens of the world are losing hope. They despair. They are afraid; fear sudden death…etc.” Remember that the actions of the priesthood caused your problems becoming a CURSE on you in the first place: It would be stupid seeking solutions through them.

Everybody knew that the priesthood was the source of most spiritual problems plaguing people whose weaknesses and vulnerabilities they exploited. This has been their tradition. Hence, people travelled to far places where they were less known to consult an oracle. This was even before the Pandemic. With the Pandemic, there are more compelling reasons to avoid exposing your secrets to the priesthood who are necessarily disguised enemies and agents of the evil spirits.

REPLY TO YOUR PRAYER IS DIRECT

ARIGBO and hierarchy of the ORDER OF WITNESSES OF ARIGBO AND OBOIRO OF THE MYSTERIES would guide you along the path to achieving the objectives of your prayer. This would happen during one-on-one prayer sessions: Otherwise, it would be soon thereafter, because of the sessions.

Everyone Can, And Should Pray Directly To ARIGBO

We understand ARIGBO is a plurality that includes the hierarchy of all living mountains and hills in DASSA-ZOUMÉ and the Universe.

DO NOT MAKE GRAVEN IMAGES OF ARIGBO.

ONE-ON-ONE SESSION WITH THE OBOIRO

Link up; follow this Invitation:

“Oboiro Dahra Hargaalga is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: ONE-ON-ONE PRAYER SESSION With The Oboiro

Time: Jul 12, 2020 02:00 PM West Central Africa
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/6995631005?pw ... JIMCt0QT09
Meeting ID: 699 563 1005
Password: 9wuEXn

The session is on every Sunday at 02:00 PM https://us04web.zoom.us/j/6995631005?pw ... JIMCt0QT09
Please linkup even this Sunday and every Sunday.
Share the invitation with your friends.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

We have a FORUM at www.newworship.info/phpBB3/
You will find the topics about the PRAYER PROJECT there. Start a topic that others can respond to with suggestion and opinions.