ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT ON MY LIFE (The OBOIRO)

We want people to report experiences and observations regarding the mysterious events at Lake ARIGBO: These can be personal experiences or the experiences of others. We want witnesses of the mysterious events of the lake, especially the healings. We welcome reports of observations of beings, entities, or forms that come from MOUNTAIN IDAASHA: We welcome comparative reports of observations of beings, entities, or forms anywhere on Earth.
Forum rules
Remain always polite. You may disagree with the views of others; however, do not attack the person. If you disbelieve a report, write what you think is the truth: let the readers decide which version to believe.
Oboiro500
Site Admin

ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT ON MY LIFE (The OBOIRO)

Post by Oboiro500 »

SUMMARY
The citizens of DASSA- ZOUMÉ and the Nation are in bondage. They are in bondage to fetishism, demons, priesthood, the oligarchy, and concomitant poverty.

A key element in keeping the citizens in bondage is to prevent them from direct communication with ARIGBO.
Ore ARIGBO people wanted him alone to pray to ARIGBO. While he was to pray for each person who wanted to pray to ARIGBO, I wanted every person to pray directly to ARIGBO.

I revealed that they are their own oracle if they chanted and worked with ARIGBO. “If you chanted and prayed the way that THE WITNESSES OF ARIGBO AND THE OBOIRO do, you would not need to consult any oracle.” This way ARIGBO guides you along the path of solution.

The Ore ARIGBO people worshiped Ogun the deified Yoruba hunter. The Ogun of Mountain IDAACHA, extraterrestrial beings or forms represented by the Live-Holy Mountains, HILLS, and ARIGBO is Ogun. (Image A, OGUN OF MOUNTAIN IDAASHA)

When every citizen has a personal relationship with ARIGBO, the task of making ARIGBO move the mission of creating wealth, riches, prosperity, and peace for the Nation would become assured.

THE ORDER AND WITNESSES OF ARIGBO AND THE OBOIRO was always there in secret. The spiritual OBOIRO or the head of OBOIRO has always been among the heads of the Mountains IDAASHA and by ARIGBO: The mission of THE ORDER AND WITNESSES OF ARIGBO AND THE OBOIRO is nonreversible.

DETAILS
Companions From Holy Live Mountain IDAASHA Appeared To Us Saying, “No funeral."

A youth from Igangan village of DASSA sent me a message on Facebook that the village is against my trying to promote LAKE-ARIGBO. He said that they would not allow me. Another youth came to LAKE-ARIGBO where I was meditating to harass me. I reported this to the law enforcement agency. I was set up at the ARIGBO “shrine” in Igangan in an attempt to initiate me into a Yoruba fetish Ogun religion.

I had no idea how far they would go to try preventing me, and to cut short “THE LAKE ARIGBO PROJECT.” I really did not expect that they would try to assassinate me with poison. More importantly, I did not expect that they could lace the food or drink, which I buy. It is a taboo where I came from to lace the food or drink that you sell with lethal poison: It is a taboo worldwide. It is a sin against ancestors.

The Reasons For Attempting To Assassinate Me

The citizens of DASSA- ZOUMÉ and the Nation are in bondage. They are in bondage to fetishism, demons, priesthood, the oligarchy, and concomitant poverty. Some powerful people cocoon the citizenry in poverty: They lock out the wealth of the world from the Nation: Consequently, the citizens toil night and day but have nothing to show for it. Instead, they must pay various dues and protection money to those who hold them in bondage.

Those who hold them in bondage enforce this through deceit, sorcery, cheating, or blackmail. A strategy to make this permanent is to prevent them from praying directly to ARIGBO. If they wanted to pray to ARIGBO, they must go through the priesthood of those that hold them in bondage!

I had broadcast with evidence that I have a mandate from ARIGBO and the community of dwellers of HOLY LIVE MOUNTAIN IDAASHA AND HILLS OF DASSA-ZOUMÉ. For example, I published a 400-page book under that mandate: It is titled, “TESTIMONIES OF THE OBOIRO (Or Oracle) Book I, Interpretations Of Experiences On The Holy Mounts.” I donated a copy at the library of Notre Dame d’ARIGBO de DASSA-ZOUMÉ. A copy is with the Department of Sociology-Anthropology, University of Abomey-Calavi.

I have been promoting Lake-ARIGBO aggressively on Facebook and other social media. The same information is on my websites, (French and English) and blogs on our FORUMS (French and English).
I have stated publicly that I have the secrets of ARIGBO to make the Nation wealthy and the citizens rich.

Tradition Of Oracles

The citizens, like most Africans, consult the oracles for various reasons. They do not have a tradition of OBOIRO.
Within the African tradition, for example, when they want to marry, they may consult an oracle to find out whether the marriage would bear fruit: Will the family be blessed with children? They may consult the oracle before embarking on a huge investment, to find out if the investment would yield profits. People about to undertake a journey could consult the oracle for advice on safety: They may have to offer sacrifices to some juju or fetish to guarantee a safe journey.

When a person is gravely ill, they may consult the oracle to find out the spiritual or witchcraft causes: Is an enemy using voodoo or witchcraft to cause, or aggravate the sickness. A person who is prone to misfortune would consult the oracle to unravel the diabolic causes.

These are the veritable sources of income to the spiritualists, priests, and fetishists. They are forbidden to pray directly to ARIGBO for help to alleviate the causes of their consulting the oracle.

I did not know at first that the citizens were forbidden to pray directly to ARIGBO. Therefore, I was surprised at their alarm when I first urged everyone to pray directly to ARIGBO. A key element in keeping the citizens in bondage is to prevent them from direct communication with ARIGBO.

I revealed that they are their own oracle if they chanted and worked with ARIGBO. “If you chanted and prayed the way that THE WITNESSES OF ARIGBO AND THE OBOIRO do, you would not need to consult any oracle.” The answers to the questions you would have asked the oracle come to you as part of the response to your prayer. This way ARIGBO guides you along the path of solution. You are thus spared the expenses and stress that go with consulting the oracle. Besides, the solutions you get are more accurate and reliable. Your secrets remain secrets because no third party is involved. As a rule, if you chant intensely, the solution to your problems would be revealed within two nights and a day.

When I revealed these advantages of working directly with ARIGBO rather than through a third party like the priest, they felt threatened and tried to stop me through the assassination.

The priests and other members of the hierarchy of oppressors lose prestige, and source of wealth and power. This made them angry with me and sought to assassinate me.

They Laced My Fruit Juice With Poison And Witchcraft Substances

The poison attacked my prostate. The witchcraft substance made things to grow inside my belly.
I was hospitalized for five weeks at “République Du Bénin, CENTRE NATIONAL HOSPITALIER UNIVERSITAIRE, and Hubert K. Maga.” This was primarily for prostate treatment. They however found and removed a lump that was twice the size of a tennis ball. They showed it to me at the operation theatre during the surgery.

The witchcraft substance had made the lump to grow inside me.

The same substance had paralyzed my will at the beginning so that I was unable to leave the apartment. During routine prayer, a sword projected from above and cut me loose. I later confirmed that the sword was from ARIGBO. I shall describe more details in future analysis.

A WAR PREVAILS BETWEEN PROSPERITY AND BONDAGE

Right on the first day that I visited the village, I prophesied to them that there was WAR ahead. We are now at the war with the assassination attempt. They chose to use poison.

We had differences about praying to ARIGBO: Indigenes wanted the Ore ARIGBO alone to pray to ARIGBO. While he was to pray for each person who wanted to pray to ARIGBO, I wanted every person to reserve the right to pray directly to ARIGBO. The method of Ore ARIGBO is not practicable. Should a person in Lagos, London or New York, for example, wanting to pray to ARIGBO journey all the way to a village in Bénin to do that?

Otherwise, their ARIGBO is not my ARIGBO; their ARIGBO is a local god whose shrine is a walking distance from DASSA-ZOUMÉ. My ARIGBO, in contrast, is for the whole world; of the universe, for humankind as a whole. It has no shrines or enclosed temples. It is not a God or object of worship; it does not have priesthood.

There were other differences for example, about OGUN. The Ore ARIGBO people worshiped Ogun the deified Yoruba hunter. The Oboiro is an ethnic Edo or Bini of Edo Benin Kingdom by birth. The ENERGY of fire is their Ogun. (Ogun n Ebo erhen) Besides, the Ogun of Mountain IDAACHA, extraterrestrial beings or forms represented by the Live-Holy Mountains, HILLS, and ARIGBO is separately Ogun. It is a white Mountain. (See image A)

Lake-ARIGBO is a tank as all lakes are.

Absolutely, Ogun is energy-form. The rays of the sun are the Ogun in the Solar system. Primitive peoples over the ages worship the sun, e g the Egyptians worshipped it as Ra. We should note that OGUN could be invoked and put to use in war, defense, or for peace. Idolaters invoke Ogun the deified hunter.

Ogun the deified hunter versus Ogun the energy of the sun or holy mountains, which would you rather deploy? I chose Ogun of the Holy Mountains and the sun. Ogun of the Holy Mountains, the sun, and fire are the same: They are universal, pervade the universe, is perpetual, and accessible to everyone equally: You do not need the services of the priest; no sacrificing of blood or any victim.

Personal Individual Relationship with ARIGBO and OGUN OF THE HOLY MOUNTAINS

By working with ARIGBO and the OBOIRO at the grassroots level of the population, a personal relationship evolves between each of them on one hand, and ARIGBO and the OBOIRO on the other hand. When every citizen has a personal relationship with ARIGBO, the task of making ARIGBO move the mission of creating wealth, riches, prosperity, and peace for the Nation would become assured. This is one more reason why it is inappropriate for a third party to pray to ARIGBO on a person’s behalf. ARIGBO would never come to work with the person prayed for directly, or know him or her. A time would never come for the person to know and work with ARIGBO on behalf of the Nation.

They are priests of ARIGBO because you are a priest if you are the only person who can pray to ARIGBO. ARIGBO did not appoint any priest.
at “République Du Bénin, CENTRE NATIONAL HOSPITALIER UNIVERSITAIRE, and Hubert K. Maga.”
at “République Du Bénin, CENTRE NATIONAL HOSPITALIER UNIVERSITAIRE, and Hubert K. Maga.”
ASSSSINATION 1-Web.jpg (23.06 KiB) Viewed 2099 times
Even if they had succeeded in assassinating me, that would not have prevented the relationship emerging between those who would be in bondage and ARIGBO in the future. Because, if they had succeeded in killing my physical body, the OBOIRO by ARIGBO would have lived on, and continued the mandate. The mission goes beyond LAKE ARIGBO PROJECT as it is now being revealed.

THE ORDER AND WITNESSES OF ARIGBO AND THE OBOIRO was always there in secret. The spiritual OBOIRO or the head of OBOIRO has always been among the heads of the Mountains IDAASHA and by ARIGBO: The mission of THE ORDER AND WITNESSES OF ARIGBO AND THE OBOIRO is nonreversible.
OGUN OF MOUNTAIN IDAASHA (Image  B)
OGUN OF MOUNTAIN IDAASHA (Image B)
Eyes OGUN L-ARIGBO-Web.jpg (26.7 KiB) Viewed 2099 times