Progression projecting through AHV

With message from the Mounts as our guide, we cannot miss Salvation. The Oboiro is a witness: they restored his hearing, and removed implants enemies put in his physical body.
ola1

Progression projecting through AHV

Post by ola1 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:32 am

Projecting through AHV with consistent practice , your intellect and understanding changes, reading through blogs which OBOIRO shares you gain a deeper outlook.

PART I
I have been decreeing for projects but my main objective is establishing and growing my seed in OSAGABAYE, gaining assistance from the custodians, transcending my osa.
Some friends have disappear, you learn they were not your friends they are only hindering your progress and gaining from your pain, family who I was closed to begin to stay away, Example of Ebo protecting and keeping IKOR away.
When I started participating in sessions I started to experience extreme stomach pains where I had to take sick leave from work, the doctors and Hospital could not find anything, I Decreed it was revealed through dreams that I was being detox, as potions of objects are hindering my development, as I invoked Mount information was provided in regards to what I needed to do.

{Attached is AHV (ARUOKUN Home Version) See details here: https://www.oboirodestinyresources.com/ ... n_ahv.html }

Continued in PART II
Attachments
ARUOKUN Home Version (AHV).jpg
(17.49 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Oboiro500
Site Admin

Re: Progression projecting through AHV

Post by Oboiro500 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:00 pm

ola1 wrote:I wanted to explain more but there is a word limit.
Where the word limit is stopping you, put "Continued below" or words to that effect, at the end and continue another "Quick reply" and put "Started in last reply."'

More IMPORTANTLY, I recommend you start a new topic with appropriate heading. So your narration would stand under own topic heading. That way visitors to the forum are more likely to find it and join in the discussion. Otherwise it is buried under an inappropriate heading.

It is not too late to do that.

Try keeping to essential material. Do not put reasons or your intentions for writing. That would significantly reduce the words you use.

ola1

Post by ola1 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:47 am

I am still getting use to the Forum
PART II,
I would like to add, in regards to my health after I had completed my Rehearsals, I would usual dream which would relate to an activity such as finding information through people I have never meet, I have not seen them again they provided me with vital information.
Another example of my IKOR and how it tries to cause confusion, I have obtain two job offers, after lengthy waits for start dates, they do not manifest or funding falls through, I continue to decree, again I had to understand to observe why this was happening, again the rule of silence in regards to projects and who I am bringing into my space, I learnt from this, and have been offered the same job which they withdraw, I continue with my same pattern of Rehearsals and Decrees.
Notice the pattern of breakthrough and another crisis but each step is another lesson and growth

Oboiro500
Site Admin

Post by Oboiro500 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:29 pm

ola1 wrote:PART II,
Another example of my IKOR and how it tries to cause confusion, I have obtain two job offers, after lengthy waits for start dates, they do not manifest or funding falls through, I continue to decree, again I had to understand to observe why this was happening, again the rule of silence in regards to projects and who I am bringing into my space, I learnt from this, and have been offered the same job which they withdraw, I continue with my same pattern of Rehearsals and Decrees.
Notice the pattern of breakthrough and another crisis but each step is another lesson and growth
Issues to clear up. Firstly, when you use technical words as AHV (part of the subject title), osa, IKOR and so on, you must either define them in the post, or include a link where reader can find the meaning. Secondly, it appears you are trying to post a blog of regular length (up to 4 times length allocated now). If so, apply through our COMMUNITY SUPPORT. We will guide you on how to have permission for more space. That way you would have a coherent post that visitors can follow more easily. Thirdly, the colored part of quote of your post, does not have clear meaning..

You ascribe ALL interference to IKOR (which you are yet to define). Where do you draw the line between interference of IKOR on one hand, and ISUSU you bear on the other hand?

Oboiro500
Site Admin

Post by Oboiro500 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:07 am

ola1 wrote: PART II,
Another example of my IKOR and how it tries to cause confusion, I have obtain two job offers, . . .they do not manifest or funding falls through, . I learnt from this, and I continue with my same pattern of Rehearsals and Decrees.
These are indications of the ISUSU you bear. Some people refer to the interference as being caused by IKOR, others talk of "The enemy", others talk of neighbors and so on. The only solution is to go through deliverance, counseling or both. Apply statingt your issues or problems exactly as you put them here at ARUOKUN COMMUNITY SUPPORT. You will receive suggestions and advice on how to cope or wipe out the causes.

This copy is not leading anywhere. It stops here.
The Oboiro.