New ARUOKUN COMMUNITY SUPPORT

With message from the Mounts as our guide, we cannot miss Salvation. The Oboiro is a witness: they restored his hearing, and removed implants enemies put in his physical body.
Oboiro500
Site Admin

Re: New ARUOKUN COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Post by Oboiro500 » Mon May 23, 2016 9:47 pm

Since you were paid up to and including June 2016, your dues are now paid up to and including September 2016. You are up to date.

Oboiro500
Site Admin

Post by Oboiro500 » Tue May 31, 2016 12:32 pm

I hope you are not having problems others e-mailed me about. They have friends on the forum; so, they would not like to disclose their problems here. My reply was they should take a name that no one is likely to associate with them. They of course should not use same name on social media with their photo.

We had been receiving more than 5o e-mails daily of requests for information and solutions to mainly spiritual problems. We noticed they contained similar issues. Hence, instead of me writing 50 replies of the same content, it is more efficient to answer one here. Others who read it would not need to send an e-mail containing same requests. They would know what to do.

I am still receiving such e-mails. Senders of those emails are going to wait for ever, because I am not going to reply. Let them write here. Read also my blog: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3

I read people's requests for information and advice in various media. Some of them containing issues as a woman said she urinates in bed during sexual intercourse with husband. Why not write here about spiritual issues including ancestral curses?

Please reread the main blog (New ARUOKUN COMMUNITY SUPPORT). We have made changes and added new information.

ola1

Post by ola1 » Tue May 31, 2016 10:49 pm

I have previously posted on the old forum hoping others would comment on their experiences, I will try again and share some developments under a new subject heading.
Yes, I remember you wrote about your experiences with UFO. I did not comment, because talks about UFOs is outside our concern in this forum or anything to do with Oboiro Destiny Control Project (ODCP).

I, the Oboiro, have never spoken or written about UFOs, and I do not know how you and some others are dragging topic of UFOs into our discussions or lectures. I wish you could enlighten me and others on your source, if any, in my Works that led you to the idea of UFOs. How do you make the connection?

And please remember to start a new topic relating to your experiences later, but not with UFOs.

Erere1

Post by Erere1 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:17 pm

Please, I need to overcome the enemy that has been tormenting my life and progress all these years. This ikor is trying to take control of my destiny by spiritually attacking me day and night with juju projected at my house to create pains and discomfort in my body and influencing my dreams. I have Aruokun, a LiveAxe which I have been using as instructed and Odion which I did not get any instruction on how to use but, I always ensure it is with me at home. But, I think I need more support and training from you to overcome this ikor that is always monitoring me day and night.
Though, I have been having some cash issues, I still manage to pay my dues and the last one i paid I did not get a confirmation from you even after I sent a text and an email from the old forum platform. The transaction was via internet banking and I needed to confirm it for further payments for deliverance subscription but there was no reply and I felt rejected, hence I wrote I meant no harm. UGR.

Thank you.

Oboiro500
Site Admin

Post by Oboiro500 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:31 pm

Erere1 wrote: Please, I need to overcome the enemy that has been tormenting my life. . . . . with juju projected at my house. . .

I still manage to pay my dues The transaction was via internet banking . . there was no reply . . .
Taking the second issue first, you should start a new Post which you can title Payment not acknowledged or Receipt for dues not received or words to that effect.

As for your request to over come your enemies, I told you long ago to register for DELIVERANCE. I can tell you categorically that you are CONDEMNED.
Because, you are evil, they condemned you. I can site instances of some evils from my experiences. I will do this when you ask for it. First deposit US$500.00 (five hundred US dollars) to register for two weeks Deliverance Program.