Information on Dream Analysis .

This is the global SUPPORT FORUM for the whole community and witnesses worldwide
Sharuk

Information on Dream Analysis .

Post by Sharuk » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:22 pm

The Witness Community,
Suffice to harp on learning how best to utilize the LIVE-AXE.,ODION Rod,and AHV; in my possession.I have dream every night,but they are not describable. Therefore i need the help of true Witnesses.Please, i beg for pardon over past mistakes.I will definitely adjust to make up.
Sharuk (#BF40FF).

Oboiro500
Site Admin

Re: Information on Dream Analysis .

Post by Oboiro500 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:12 pm

Hello,
You were asked to register for a 2 Week SESSION. You were to pay our normal registration fee of $200.00 (two hundred US Dollars) into our account. You failed to pay. For the avoidance of doubt, pay in either Diamond Bank or First Bank:
Diamond Bank (US Dollar by wire)
R. Dahra Hargaalga
Acc # 000 809 8475
Swift Code: DBLNNGLAXXX

First Bank (US Dollar direct deposit and wire)
R. Dahra Hargaalga
US Dollar Account No 1000 186637
Swift Code: FBNINGLAXXX

We will give you further instructions after receipt of your payment.
The Oboiro.

Sharuk

Post by Sharuk » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:37 pm

Re:Registration for 2Wk Counselling.
Since OBOIRO mandated me to pay exclusively into His Dollars Account, i have no choice than to follow the instruction to book.This was after the first N50k which i paid into Diamond Bank Acct. Though, that had been converted to Ten-Month dues from January to October 2017.After traumatic experiences, i was able to pay the 200-USDs into AcctNo:2023550463 of First Bank.Acct Name/DHG. I 've worried since the day i paid the money on 17/05/2017, because i expected acknowledgment from OBIRO.
-Sharuk.

Oboiro500
Site Admin

Post by Oboiro500 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:04 am

You paid into the wrong account: I wrote 1000186637 in the email to you: check it above. I do not believe that they accepted your payment at First Bank: they cannot add USDollars to Naira, hence your alleged payment is not possible: you are lying.

Your application for a HEALING SESSION is hereby CLOSED for lying about your payment. You may open it by paying US$200.00 into the correct ACCOUNT that you were given. We will open it when we get the alert from either Diamond Bank or First Bank.

Meanwhile, we banned your account. You use a link or code (re #BF4OFF). You still used the illegal code here despite two warnings! You will not be able to use this account again. If you want to continue with us, open a new account that meets our conditions.
The Oboiro

Michaelplace

Information on Dream Analysis

Post by Michaelplace » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:17 pm

We have been having issues with the multiplayer server since Friday.
Our web admins are already looking at the issue.
We apologize for all the inconvenience.